Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 AM & Hukilau Cafe!

Gratitude 6/2-
I am grateful for Early Goodbyes & Going on a Date!

My bestfriend Anthea left this morning at 5AM! And being the bestfriend that I am, I woke my happy little self up after getting to McKae's house at 3 in the morning, walked across the street to Foodland and said goodbye to her, Alex, Val & Joyce. I love that group. I especially love Anthea. That.girl.is.AWESOME! Then I walked my happy little self back to McKae's and fell asleep and woke up at 8, when I was supposed to wake up at 6:30 so I could go to the Temple with my Temple Group. Oops! I said my goodbyes to McKae, and then Abram took me on a date to Hukilau Cafe.
YES HE ACTUALLY ASKED ME ON A LEGIT DATE!


  1. Planned

  2. Paired Off

  3. Paid For

LEGIT! And then we had a great morning chilling at Temple Hill, walking around, and saying goodbye to my friends. Then we took a nap on the couch in my lounge until my ride came.


Then I said goodbye, thanks for everything, gave him a kiss and went to the airport.


Goodbye Hawaii, see you in September!



So I am grateful for early goodbyes & going on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment