Friday, August 26, 2011

Senior Babies!

Gratitude 6/3-
I am grateful for my Senior Babies.

JEEZE it's SO hot here!!!! Goodness! But I'm definitely glad I'm back!



Today I got home around 9am, I went to swimpractice to see my little brother Flynn! And then straight off to the class of 2011's graduation ceremony. I loveeeeee my Seniors! Some of them are my favorite people! It was great showing up at the school where all my choir kids freakkkked out because I was there (: I even got to sing the national anthem with my choir (:



So I am grateful for my Senior Babies (:






Dear Class of 2011,



You are the swag to my swagger. hahhaha! Congratulations for enduring four long years of Hell!! This is not the end of your life, but the beginning of another chapter. So live it up! College is definitely a WHOLE lot better than High School. Now don't be sad because you're leaving all of what you know behind, but you are moving on to bigger and greater things. You will make new friends, you will have your "family" there with you and you will always have God with you. College is the time where you really find out who you are and what you truely care about. So make wise descions, don't party too hard, follow your curfew, study hard, don't blow all your money, and have the best time of your life.



Love, Alaire





No comments:

Post a Comment