Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sweet Sweet Words

Gratitude 6/1-
I am grateful for Sweet Words.

So today is my last full day in Hawaii. It's sad to see everyone leave and know that some of them aren't coming back. Whoa, I just finished my first year of college! And I lived through it!
There were DEFINITELY a lot of tears and hard times, but overall I loved it! It has really been an eye opener for me, and it's really helped me become who I am. It's really strengthened my testimony of Jesus Christ's love and I know there's a Heavenly Father who is watching over me every second of every day.

Anyway, it's always really nice to hear the sweet words everyone says as we say goodbye.
But I'm really grateful for the sweet words Abram told me tonight. Abram and I have only known each other for a week and a half, but I feel like I've known him forever. It really feels like we've been friends for years. It really sucks that he's on vacation and not coming back next year for school. But I'm grateful that we happened to meet and that I won him over by my awesome massaging skills. (: He told me some of the most kindest things I've ever heard.

So I am grateful for sweet words.

No comments:

Post a Comment