Thursday, August 25, 2011

Will You Hold Something For Me?

Gratitude 5/26-

I am grateful for Holding Hands.

I hung out at the Polynesian Cultural Center with Abram and McKae today. (: That boy is seriously becoming one of my favorite people. Anyway, I went to the PCC so I could fix my uke and so McKae could browse the ukes, and Abram came, well he came to hang out with me (:
So we went to the mission home and then on our way out, McKae's hand and mine kept bumping, [see it happens with everyone!] so she goes, "Alaire, I know you want to hold my hand" & I go, "But of course I do! I love holding McKae's hand!" so I just grab hers, and then we're holding hands for like 2 seconds, and then Abram looks over at us and he goes, "Well that's not fair" so he grabs my other hand, and McKae looks over and goes "Well that's awkward." So she lets go, and I was going to let go of Abram's hand, but he tightened his grip a little bit.. Haha.
Then I saw that I knew the tattoo girl so I asked her to hook me up with a free tat, so she said suree! And then she asked if that was my boyfriend and my friend, & McKae pips up, "YEAH!" *rolls eyes* and Abram just smiled, but he didn't deny it, so I just said, "Yeahhh.. something like that."
Because "technically" McKae's my friend, and Abram is a boy, and he's a friend. :)
Then Abram walked me home and held my hand the whole way (:

So I am grateful for holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment