Monday, August 29, 2011

Mission Bend & Grad Parties

Gratitude 6/5-
I am grateful for Mission Bend & Grad Parties!

OH HOW I'VE MISSED MISSION BEND WARD!! Don't get me wrong, I love 18th ward at school, but I LOVEEEE my home ward SO much! I missed it A LOT during school. My student ward was wayyy too quiet and everybody texted during the services :( :( :( :( :( At my home ward, there's all these babiesssssssss and children that made the services... interesting (:
And it was WAY good to see all my friends (: Ohhh so many hugs! LOVE IT!
And then after church, I went to breakfast with Clair Daly & Katherine Sanchez Navarro who surprised me last night by telling me she was home! So we're going to be hanging out a lot while she's home! Then we stopped by Michael Duty's grad party, boyyyyyyy do I like that kid! Too bad he's dating Ginny Moon, which means I can't flirt with him and not feel bad :( But that's okay, they're good for each other andddd they're super cute! Then we tried to go to Daniel Miller's grad party, buttt they weren't at his house. So we went back to mine and chilled THEN went back & had a good chat with the Millers.

So I am grateful for Mission Bend & Grad Parties!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN. Mission Bend Ward was the best!!! I miss it, too! *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete