Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Guess This Song!

Gratitude 5/23-

I am grateful for Showoff's Music.

I GOT TO HANG OUT WITH SHOWOFF TWICE IN ONE WEEK SAY WHAT?! That's right! I just happened to be in the caf at the same time he was, so we sat next to each other, but as usual, the food in the caf was hekka nasty and I was still hungry. So I asked if he wanted to go to Foodland with me! So we did, we ended up not even buying anything so we just walked around and listened to his ipod the whole time. He kept showing me all these songs from video game sound tracks, movies, musicals and saying "What's the name of this song?"
It was a pretty fun time, even though I SUCK at that game. Haha. We played the game so much that it drained his battery, causing him to leave. Buttt still, I got to hang out with him (:


So I am grateful for Showoff's Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment