Monday, August 29, 2011

Dryers Ain't Got Nothin' On Bluebell!

Gratitude 6/7-
I am grateful for Outta State Fatties.

Today was my first day of work and my dad suprised me with a new zebra bag! It's super cute, and it's big enough that it will fit my laptop! I love you Dad! It kinda sucks that I'm still SUPER jet lagged, so I kept falling asleep on poor Mr. Dean & Mr. Thomas... Oops! That's what what cha get when I go to work 3 days after coming home! So today after work, I was really craving some cookies, so I was going to make some, and then Katherine called me and said "I have cookie dough, let's make cookies!" Amazing yeah?! So Alejandra and Kat came over and we made a cookie cake, and put BLUEBELL ICECREAM on top! I'VE MISSED BLUEBELL SO BAD! OH MY GOODNESS! Dryer's just doesn't cut it! The first thing I did when I came home was check the freezer for Bluebell, and sure enough, there were 2 half gallons of my favvvvvvvvorite flavors! Homemade Vanilla & Cookies and Creame! Love love love!

Anyway, so Kat & Alejandra & I made a cookie cake, and put bluebell on top. We had a little celebration of life and blew out candles (Because Mom thought it would be cool, haha) and ate to our hearts contents! So we're fatties, and we couldn't finish it, so we gave it to my dad :D
BUT NONETHELESS, it was freaking delicous, and made me REALLY happy to be home!

So I am grateful for Outta State Fatties!

No comments:

Post a Comment